Summary: To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in a professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Perform fine dining service following proper procedures.
2. Inform the guest of beverage offerings and be familiar with menus and specials. Upsell whenever possible.
3. Setup and prebus tables along with doing side work.
4. Fold napkins.
5. Smile and greet all guests in a pleasant manner, using surnames when obtained.
6. Follow liquor liability laws.
7. Be able to lift 50 pounds/ climb stairs.
8. Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
9. Polish flatware in assigned area.
10. Complete assigned side work duties.
11. Regularly attend all departmental meetings.
12. Be able to count money and accurately perform basic accounting procedures.
13. Assist with the setup and the maintenance of buffet tables and food.
14. Perform other duties as required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.