Cassidy United Methodist Church
At Cassidy, we endeavor to live out our mission, 'Connecting People to Christ' through meaningful and engaging worship, spiritually stimulating Bible based studies, regular fellowship activities and the extending of God's grace and care to others through our outreach ministries. Our ministries include our partnership with the Ronald McDonald House, and the Care-to-Learn program at Ozark West Elementary School. We also conduct a monthly worship service at the Riverview Assisted Living Center in Ozark. We have two services on Sunday mornings lead by our Pastor, Charlene Dart. Our Momentum Praise Service begins at 9:00 followed by a time of fellowship with coffee and donuts at 10:00. Our Traditional Worship Service begins at 10:45. Children's worship is offered during both services. Youth Mpact meets on Sunday evenings at 5:00. Wednesday evening activities included a light meal at 5:30 followed byJ.A.M.(Jesus and Me) kids classes, a knitting/crocheting class that supports our prayer shawl ministry and a Disciple Bible study class. These classes are held from 6:00-7:00 pm. Sanctuary choir practice follows from 7:00-8:00. Many other groups and activities are offered at Cassidy. Please visit our website for more information. email@example.com
- 2nd Saturday each month - United Methodist Men Breakfast & Devotion at 7:30 am
- 2nd Sunday each month - Riverview Residential Place Worship Service - 2:30 pm
- 3rd Sunday each month - Potluck fellowship meal following the 2nd worship service at noon
- 3rd Thursday each month - C-Salt (Cassidy Seniors Adult Living Testimony) 55 and older monthly activities
- Family Activities - as announced
Cassidy is located between Ozark and Nixa at the corner of Hwy CC and N. Fremont Rd easily accessible from Hwy 65 on the east and Hwy 160 on the west.